Prototype Project Leader
Publication date:16 mars 2023
Place of work:Neuchâtel
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
Prototype Project Leader
We are looking for
Someone analytical, flexible with strong organisation skills and excellent decision-making. Results oriented, synthetic, critical thinking and problem solving. Excellent communication skills with multiple parties.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- To lead the Operational side of Product Development by guaranteeing a rigorous execution of the development roadmaps. Strategic contributor to Sales and R&D execution strategy.
- Plan and manage the project execution (planning, procurement, manufacturing and assembling), achieving the deliverables within the specified time and according to the company’s processes.
- Monitor and report to the stakeholders the projects progress by using an effective set of KPIs and reports.
- Guarantee traceability of costs, of non-conformities and of reworks along the product development chain (key for product design finalization) by ensuring that all related processes and procedures are applied even in fast-paced manufacturing conditions.
- Ensure that the processes set by the Designing Directive are strictly followed up by all Operations people involved in product development.
- Ensure swift execution of actions along the product development chain for an on-time non-serial-product delivery
- Establish and maintain good practices and procedures to guarantee a first-class service to customers and stakeholders.
- Master degree (Engineering)
- Knowledge of ERP supply chain modules
- 5 year experience in strategic planning and execution within an industrial manufacturing environment
- Project management qualification (PMP or equivalent) is a plus
- Proven capacity in product development execution (planning, procurement, manufacturing and assembling) of highly technological non-serial-product
- Capacity of performing in high paced manufacturing conditions
- Able to act quickly without shortcutting processes and procedures
- Proven project management experience in an industrial context
- Fluent written / spoken English, able to communicate in French
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here
- ETEL RH
No recruitment agencies please