We are looking for an Assistant to support two Directors (Legal & Regulatory Affairs) in an international company during 6 months - starting in January 2022 at 100%.
Previous experience in regulated or technical business is a very big plus.
Assistant to Regulatory Affairs and Legal Directors
Our client is an international company.
Provide support and organize planning/consolidation meetings for both directors.
Coordinate activities between different stakeholders (internal & external) for the assigned projects.
Support by keeping the document management database up to date.
Support by tracking the literature references and uploading them into the database.
Coordinated translation requests, alignment with different vendors. Budget oversight.
Established tracking systems to manage and monitor GRA's legal documents.
Prepare the documentation for the boards.
Profil du candidat
- Associate's Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Legal or a similar field
- Experience in highly regulated environment as an Assistant for at least 2 years
- Experience in preparation and coordination of submissions or legal documents
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Office 365 (especially MS Word and Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
Conditions et Avantages
6 month mission starting in January.