Cloud Network Engineer
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 17 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch. For our Systems & Infrastructure division, we are looking for a motivated:
Cloud Network Engineer
As the company's technical advisor, the cloud Network Engineer provides technical expertise, strategic planning and recommendations to executive management for cloud technologies and network applications in response to business needs.
As a Cloud Network Engineer, you contribute to departmental activities and programs by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
1. Project Management:
- Management of projects, according to the IT Energy Network Team best-practices and with assistance of our project manager team, if required.
- Coordination with users, IT-peers, technicians and electricians when needed.
2. Technical Project Implementation:
- Implementing networks according to agreed work-packages. Design, conception, configuration, staging, mounting, migration, tuning of networks and network equipment and related services.
- Elaborate technical documentation, work-instructions and information for handover to operational phase.
- Technical coordination and instruction with IT-peers, technicians and electricians.
- Coaching of network engineers and job-related trainings.
3. Technical Support:
- Execution of 3^rd level support and coordination for assigned services, problems, and domains.
4. Technical Consulting:
- Network related consulting for internal Swatch Group companies on demand.
- Review of design proposals elaborated by externals and submitted by Swatch Group affiliates on demand.
- Bachelor / Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Network Engineering with at least 5 years' experience in one of the related fields.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of Cloud network such as Azure cloud or AWS.
- Datacenters support and evolution including the following technologies and products: Datacenter switches (Cisco Nexus), Network Load-balancers (F5).
- Thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IPv4 data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: OSPF, BGP4, RSTP, 802.1q, QoS, ...
- Certification: Azure AZ-700: Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions. Information technology infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification or experience with ITIL, Cisco CCNP certification or equivalent.
- Ability to work alone as an individual contributor, as a technical lead and as a participant in a team environment.
- Appropriate communication and abstraction skills.
- Fluent in English and French, written and oral.