Office & Facility Manager
MANTU GROUP SAVernier
Publication date:23 January 2023
Office & Facility Manager
Who are we?Mantu
is an international company providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 7000 talented people of more than 100 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
At Mantu, we strive to provide our candidates with the best possible recruitment experience. We like to get to know our candidates, challenge them, and be able to give them proper feedback as quickly as possible. Here's what our recruitment process looks like:
Brief Call: Our process typically begins with a brief virtual/phone conversation to get to know you! The objective? Learn about you, understand your motivations, and make sure we have the right job for you!
Interviews (the average number of interviews is 3 - the number may vary depending on the level of seniority required for the position). During the interviews, you will meet people from our team: your line manager of course, but also other people related to your future role. We will talk in depth about you, your experience, and skills, but also about the position and what will be expected of you. Of course, you will also get to know Mantu: our culture, our roots, our teams, and your career opportunities!
Case study: Depending on the position, we may ask you to take a test. This could be a role play, a technical assessment, a problem-solving scenario, etc.
As you know, every person is different and so is every role in a company. That is why we must adapt accordingly, and the process may differ slightly at times. However, please know that we always put ourselves in the candidate's shoes to ensure they have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Office Management Department consists in managing local office logistics (Cabling and IT installations and repairs, Small maintenance works) & operational life. Main objectives are to bring more services & support and to guarantee local office compliance with the group's processes. Handle calls, Cost control, Furniture etc.
As an Office Manager, you will play a key role within the local office life working among the Office Management of MANTU.
Your objective will be to make sure your colleagues feel good working in your office by dealing handling:
1. Fleet management
· Onboarding: deliver policies accordingly to the given device
· Offboarding: confirm devices are back to stock
· Stock management: support the Procurement department to define a minimum stock necessary of devices (laptops, mouses, headsets, keyboards)
· Send devices from an office to another to optimize fleet
· Follow-up and update the inventory produced by the Procurement department
2. Stock management
· Follow-up the orders with Procurement team and suppliers (through Ivalua platform)
3. Contracts management
· Follow-up opening and closing contracts linked to office’s services
· May propose new services and coordinate contract creation
· Guarantee the confidentiality in the office
· Ensure the secured access to the office
· Ensure the follow-up of visitors on site
· Ensure the display for policies and charters
· Provide a first aid kit up to date
· Ensure an updated evacuation plan and emergency contact list available and displayed
· Watch the fire safety measures and evacuation exercises
· Ensure a proper access to security equipment
· Ensure a global and yearly maintenance of security equipment
5. Processes management
· Ensure compliance of practices with Group processes
6. Office life
· Guarantee the quality of the services provided on the office and may propose improvements
· Ensure operational functioning of the office
· Follow-up office occupancy
· Follow-up and plan the yearly office events
· Can propose office events
· Animate the office
- Preparing a Baccalaureat / Bachelor / BTS / Master degree
- First experience as a receptionist, sales person or similar is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in stress management, time management, reporting to managers
- Fluent in French AND English
- A proactive person, ready to work in a fast-growing environment
“Mantu is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.”