Head of Customer Service Mid-Market f/m/d
You've surely heard of jobup.ch. This is just one of the many brands owned by JobCloud. We are the leading player in Switzerland’s online job market and want to make job search and recruitment as easy as possible. Love what you do – we make employment happen!
Publication date:18 March 2023
We are seeking a passionate Head of Customer Service w/m/d to lead our team of 7 customer service representatives in delivering exceptional service to our customers (medium-sized companies).
You ensure long-term customer satisfaction and success for the company, by meeting the customers' needs and actively improving their return on investment.
If you have relevant experience in managing teams, laying out a strategic direction, and delivering results in a service-focused environment, then we can’t wait to get to know you!
- At least 5+ years of experience leading a customer service team
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with a customer service software and tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on mentality, flexibility to actively support the team during high workload
- Fluent in English plus very good French and/or German skills
- Lead and manage a team of customer service representatives (Customer Care, Client Success, Tech support) to provide exceptional customer service
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for customer service
- Monitor and analyze customer service metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Train and develop customer service staff to ensure they have the necessary skills to provide excellent service
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Sales and Product Development and Sales & Service operations to improve the overall customer experience
- Collaboration with the Chief Service & Sales Operations and Pricing Manager on defining new pricings for pay-per-duration packages and pay-per-performance pricings
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and partners
- Manage customer service budget and resources
- An opportunity to make a difference to millions of job seekers
- The freedom to take on responsibility and implement your ideas
- A unique corporate culture and a helpful and open environment
- Home office possibilities & flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- CHF 105'000: This is the minimum salary you can expect for this position. Based on your qualifications your salary can be higher.
- Marina Faria