Publication date:26 January 2023
Place of work:Jaquet-Droz 1, 2002 Neuchâtel
We are looking for an
As an IT Specialist, you support all IT tasks for two business units (Sustainable Energy BU and Micro & Nano Systems BU). Your main tasks will be to support all users and all types of projects (development, infrastructure, etc.), help the IT team with documentation and define best practices, upgrade the IT environment, and maintain the existing systems.
- Check that the machines are up to date and manage the fleet (maintenance)
- Manage Windows workstations & servers (domain management)
- Ensure the proper functioning of the local storage solutions
- Industrial hardware: interfacing with laboratory machines and managing of specific softwares
- Development of IT automation (Ansible scripting)
- Advanced training in computer science
- At least 2 years of experience in the field
- Strong knowledge of Windows and scripting (PowerShell, bash, Python, or other)
- Hardware management
- Programming (knowledge of .NET, SQL) is a plus
- Fluency in French and English
- Resourceful and proactive, able to jump from one task to another in an efficient way
- Open-minded team player with a customer-oriented personality
- Strong analytic and communication skills and the ability to work well in a dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
being part of a passionate community
incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.