Property Coordinator – Geneva
Publication date:24 February 2023
Place of work:Geneva
Atrium Group AG is a leading luxury facility management company based in Zollikon and Geneva. We provide luxury villas with 5 Star hospitality services for HNWI/UHNWI for medical, business and leisure stays in Switzerland. Our clients enjoy a luxury service that includes a butler/chef, concierge, limousine and daily housekeeping seven days a week.
We are well established at the Lake of Zurich with 13 properties and have successfully completed our initial build up with 3 properties in Geneva.
We are looking for an experienced, reliable, and loyal individual to join our housekeeping team. Strong communicative personality with a strong sense of service, organizational skills as well as self-responsibility to fit well into our team. In this role, the focus is also on following departmental policies and procedures, and safety and sanitation guideline policies.
This is a full-time position for Geneva only. We provide training so that you succeed in your work. You will enjoy full employee benefits.
- Perform cleaning duties in all guest areas and villa surroundings, laundry, and complete villas inspection on a daily basis
- Upkeep inventory of necessary supplies
- Upmost discretion on handling of clients’ information
- Exchange all necessary information with colleagues and the BioR chef following each workday
- Support BioR chef with housekeeping tasks when needed
- Regular spot checks of all properties (quality assurance, making sure standards are implemented, spot checks, etc.)
- Responsible for team planning and training
- 4- or 5-star hotel experience (min. 2 years in a similar position) or private household housekeeper in high end luxury homes
- Working knowledge of the English language (spoken and written) is a must, any additional language(s) a plus
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of Excel (required), Word, Outlook, etc.
- Flexibility and dependability (housekeeping services are offered 7 days/week, work will also be scheduled on weekends and/or holidays)
- High degree of customer-oriented services and reliability
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Experience with laundry practices e.g. textile/fabrics, and knowledge about cleaning products is a plus
- Driver’s license and a private car – a must!
- Must be eligible to work in CH
What we offer
We offer you an exciting, challenging position with a lot of personal creative freedom in an international environment. You can expect a thorough induction and a supportive and motivated team. If you like flat hierarchies and a family atmosphere, then you've come to the right place. Employees profit from competitive salaries, attractive employee benefits, a modern infrastructure, training opportunities and – You have the chance to make a real difference in a company that has a mission to help people!
Have we caught your interest? Then send us your complete application documents including cover letter, references as well as curriculum vitae with photo.
(Recruitment takes place via our partner The Kusnacht Practice AG)