Service Engineer/Service technician in South Africa.
Publication date:06 février 2023
Leading the industry of tomorrow, Synova develops and markets water jet guided laser cutting systems. Our patented technology, Laser MicroJet®, allows high precision cutting for materials in industries such as semiconductor, aerospace, medical and diamond.
As part of our growth strategy, we are currently looking for a
Service Engineer - Service technician in South Africa.
In this position you will be responsible for :
- Installing and commissioning of new machines
- Performing preventive maintenance at the customer’s facility
- Performing emergency repair and reporting of the intervention
- Advising on technical questions
- Providing technical training for customers
- Escalating recurring problems and proposing improvements
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
For this position, we are looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Technician or engineering background with an excellent knowledge of automated machine tools
- Knowledge of laser technology is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a field engineer/technician
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Dynamic and result oriented
- Valid driver’s license
- South African Passport holder
- Able to work independently and ready to travel in the south African region.
What we offer:
- Great work environment, we encourage creativity and value the contribution of all our employees
- Employment in a high-tech sector, our company is at the forefront of cutting technologies and pushes the limits of laser cutting
- Permanent employment contract, we want to keep good employees and we value financial stability
- Expert training, we prepare you well for your future tasks with our specific training and in house experts
- A growing company, be part of our growth and create long lasting impact at Synova
- New offices located in Bedfordview, South Africa
Revolutionize the world of laser cutting with us and become an part of our international team.
Please submit your applications to: Write an email
We look forward to getting to know you!