Senior Front Office Treasurer
Publication date:23 June 2022
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
The Group has eight brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian, L'OCCITANE au Brésil, LimeLife, Elemis, Sol de Janeiro and Grown Alchemist.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 3,000 stores in the world.
Senior Front Office Treasurer
You are infused with a highly collaborative approach and entrepreneurial mindset? Apply now and join us!
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Front Office Treasurer to join our Group Treasury and Financing team!
In this international role, you will work closely with Group Treasury and Financing team as well as other internal departments and external partners.
The position is based in Plan-les-Ouates (near Geneva) and reports to the Director Group Treasury and Financing.
MAIN RESPONSABILITIES :
Front Office Management
Forex and interest rate management:
- Implement the hedging strategies and perform the trades for the whole group (centrally and for the affiliates);
- Manage and analyze the group's FX results;
- Prepare and distribute the budget rates and the reforecast rates;
- Prepare various market reports for management.
Short term financing management:
- Manage the commercial paper Program (NEU CP or other) based on the needs determined by the Group Treasury and Financing Department.
- Manage and monitor group cash investments;
- Propose investment strategies in line with investment policy;
- Reports and analysis.
Management of systems and market contracts
- Manage and monitor market tools (360T, Kantox, FA);
- Manage bank relationship and legal aspects linked to market operations.
- Business partner for Sustainability teams in the investment selection process (e.g carbon neutrality);
- Promote ESG incorporation in our financial markets operations.
Management of off-balance sheet exposure
Quarterly and monthly reports to the Accounting Department
Assist with financial closings, annual and interim reports in collaboration with the Consolidation Department
Assist with other specific projects depending on the activity and the objectives
HOW YOU CAN FIT:
- Master's Degree in Finance;
- 7+ years' experience in a similar position in corporate treasury;
- Very good knowledge of financial markets and main treasury missions;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively;
- Strong team player with a high level of autonomy;
- Results focused and proactive problem solver;
- Rigorous, organized with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and deal with ambiguity;
- Appetite for challenges and at ease in an international fast-paced environment;
STARTING DATE: asap
CONTRACT TYPE: permanent