Publication date:22 février 2023
Place of work:61 Chemin de Maillefer, 1052 Le Mont-sur-Lausanne
Eaton is recruiting for a 2-year contract, an EHS Manager for our ETD sites in Switzerland
Reporting to the General Manager of Green Motion (or ET&D Operations Director) and the SubRegional EHS Leader, the successful candidate will implement, lead and maintain the Eaton EHS Management System (MESH) and specific EMEA EHS programs within the organization, as well as instilling a zero-incident safety culture.
- Set up and maintain an effective EHS management system for the sites according to Eaton MESH programs
- Is responsible for EHS reporting related to the Mont-sur-Lausanne and Le Lieu locations and proper investigation of EHS events
- Obtain the required certifications and lead internal assessments to demonstrate EHS Management system effectiveness
- Ensure a risk-based approach through risk/impact assessment, definition of suitable controls and continuous monitoring of regulatory / internal compliance
- Identify site-specific training/certification needs for deployment at site along with the internal training required by MESH
- Deploy the specific EHS processes related to Field Service activities
- Manage EHS interfaces with public authorities in relation with permitting, reporting or routine/non-routine contacts
- Create a strong EHS & ZISC culture through the deployment of associated Eaton's tools and practices, including developing the network of MESH Champions
- Join the MESH assessment program to support other sites in ensuring compliance and continuous improvement, as well as the activities organized by the Subregional EHS Leader
- Additional responsibilities and tasks may be part of the function depending on the growing needs of the business.
- This role also includes ad-hoc support to the Eaton EHQ offices in Morges.
Education level required:
- The candidate must hold a diploma as 'Expert/experte en sécurité au travail et protection de la santé'.
Years and area of experience required:
- Min. 5 years of experience in implementing EHS management systems and behavioral programs.
- Knowledge required on electricity matters
- ISO 14001, 45001 and 50001.
- Fluent in English and French, any other European language is an asset
- Strong analytical mindset and rigorous
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Appreciate challenges & technical excellence.
- Julie Ceponas
No recruitment agencies please