APPLICATION TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Publication date:08 March 2023
Place of work:Berne
Have you always dreamed of working in a high-end environment? You want working with one of the leader in his field ? You want to boost your career ? This role of Application Technical Support is made for you.
Who we are?
Meanquest is an IT company on a human scale with several areas of expertise: infrastructure, support, cloud solutions and recruitment, but our job is above all to give meaning to our clients' IT and to the daily work of our teams.
We are located on 3 sites (Ecublens, Meyrin and Givisiez) and we regularly recruit people who want to take on responsibilities and work in a young and dynamic context.
An IT company like ours relies on the commitment and talent of its teams and we are aware of this. That's why we have created a pleasant working environment based on autonomy. We offer great career opportunities for people who want to make a commitment and move on.
To support our client's growth, we are looking for a:
APPLICATON TECHNICAL SUPPORT - Junior Level
You will be a member of a team of Applications Manager and you will support a portfolio of Group central applications. Having a deep overall technical vision of their infrastructure landscape and software modules, you are one of their central IT stakeholders to manage our portfolio of applications used by Group companies.
Your main tasks:
- As an Application specialist, you will give technical support for Group Applications
- You will be the guarantor of delivering and ensure 24/7 service
- Organize and provide technical implementations for all lifecycle changes
- You can provide 2nd and 3rd level support in order to help partners and vendors
- You have to maintain good application working and make correction if necessary
- Application monitoring and management of application lifecycle
- Support new application deployment, infrastructure migration and upgrade projects
- Work closely with business, developers, infrastructure colleagues, and external providers
- Provide and maintain documentations
- • You have an IT technical degree (ES/HF) or equivalent in Computer Science
- You have minimum 2 of work experience in applications administration (cloud / on-premise)
- You have a technical background with an applicative experience
- You already managed application lifecycle
- You are polyvalent, solution oriented and have analytical solving skills
- You have a knowledge of scripting language (SQL, PowerShell...)
- You are Service oriented with good communication and collaboration skills
- You have proven abilities to take initiatives and be innovative
- You are experienced in troubleshooting application issues
- You apply standard methodology, techniques, procedures and criteria
Your technical skills:
- Experience with administering software on Microsoft environment (client / server)
- Knowledge and skills on some IT components (Active Directory, Virtual server, SQL database, Firewall...)
- Experience on business applications in industrial environment (Logistic, Retail...)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server, Web server, Office 365
- Knowledge of IT marketplace and SaaS technologies (Cloud, Hybrid...) is a big plus
- You are fluent in English. French and / or German is an asset.
More than your technical skills, we are looking for someone who is rigorous and efficient, who will quickly understand our client's needs in order to bring them concrete solutions. He or she will be able to guide and reassure them in order to support them in their growth.
But above all, you will need to have the desire to deliver premium quality customer service.
This position is open to both men and women.
Don't hesitate! Join us and apply online now! Only applications that meet all the required criteria will be considered.