Customer Experience Manager (M/F) based in our Geneva or Oftringen (AG) offices
MAZDA (SUISSE) SAPetit Lancy
Publication date:13 September 2022
Place of work:12 avenue des Morgines, 1213 Petit Lancy
PASSION INSPIRED BY YOU
Mazda - since our foundation in Hiroshima in 1920, our focus has been making cars that combine distinctive design with innovative technologies. Our goal is to inspire people across the globe with pure driving pleasure. We are powered by the courage to explore new ways, the passion for automobiles, and the joy of new challenges.
Are you a creative mind with a passionate heart? Then join Mazda.
To guide the consumer through the entire Mazda journey and deliver a smooth, unfragmented and consistent customer experience across all touchpoints, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated
Customer Experience Manager (M/F) - based in our Geneva or Oftringen (AG) offices
MISSION INSPIRED BY YOU – YOUR MISSION
- In this role, you will lead a team of passionate individuals dedicated to providing Mazda drivers with an unforgettable customer experience.
- You will be responsible for leading the development of the ideal consumer experience across priority touch points throughout the consumer journey, including the after-sales experience, working closely with other relevant departments and our dealer network.
- You will also be responsible for defining the customer retention and satisfaction strategy and the implementation of after-sales tools and initiatives to increase customer loyalty to the Mazda brands, products and services.
COMMUNICATION INSPIRED BY YOU – YOUR RESPONSABILITIES
- Within the framework of Mazda's global strategy and in close collaboration with the departments involved at Mazda Switzerland and at our European headquarters in Germany, identify priority touchpoints, initiatives and measures to Senior management to deliver the best possible customer experience. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to follow through excellent execution of the Mazda customer experience.
- Lead the management and development of customer loyalty and satisfaction tools, such as extended warranty programs, service plan, and roadside assistance.
- In close cooperation with the departments involved, but in particular with our technical experts, supervise handling of individual customer requests, helping to ensure customer satisfaction, including in the aftersales area.
- Co-define, in particular with the Communication team, the strategies and main actions for personalized consumer journeys that deliver the highest conversion and loyalty rate. Strengthen the national and local marketing campaigns by identifying the relevant customer experience touchpoints and contribute to flawless execution.
PASSION MEETS POWER – YOUR PROFILE
- Committed, flexible with a positive attitude and distinct empathy
- Customer oriented and supportive team player with great passion for the automotive industry, its products and technology
- Knowledge and/or affinity in the field of automotive technology is an asset, incl. aftersales experience
- Willingness to go the extra mile to deliver highest standards and quality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience with CRM databases is an asset
- French and/or German as native language with good knowledge of the other language & fluent in English.
- Vocational education and/or university degree with several years of experience in customer service, aftersales or field force in automotive industry.
WHY MAZDA ?
- An occupation in which you work independently with plenty of scope for development
- Work with a passionate and ambitious team in a pleasant and modern work environment
- Opportunities to develop within a unique and successful automotive brand
- An attractive package including a broad social insurances and pension plan coverage.
- A company car with a fuel card.
- The possibility to set up flexible working hours and work remotely 40% of the time.
If you are interested to play an important role in a unique Japanese automotive brand, please send your complete application via email to : Write an email
No recruitment agencies please