Commercial Expansion Executive
Publication date:19 September 2022
Place of work:Rue de Pre-Bois 1, 1214 Vernier
Commercial Expansion Executive
Do you want to sell a great product that customers use and love? Do you want to be part of a fast growing company and work with an amazing team? Can you work independently and also help build a great culture? At SonarSource we are experiencing huge growth and are looking to expand. Located at our headquarters in Geneva, there is a great opportunity to experience personal and professional growth as we scale the business. Are you ready to join?
The impact you can have
Use your problem-solving abilities and customer focus to help us evangelize the code quality management philosophy that over 100,000 organizations have already chosen to adopt. You will have the opportunity to use your well-developed sales skills to; demonstrate the value of products, ensure long-term adoptions and grow usage within our existing customer base. You will interact with developers, decision makers, and procurement, across a wide variety of industries and company sizes.
On a daily basis, you will
- Strategic outreach to existing customers with the goal of identifying upgrade opportunities
- Demonstrating the value of our enterprise offerings as part of a broader CI/CD strategy
- Leveraging data to identify priority customer targets
- Managing opportunities through entire lifecycle; Prospecting, qualifying, developing and negotiating to close
- Interacting with customers over phone, email, video conference and potentially face to face
- Size and quote customer software license needs
- Proactively engage in building, growing and sharing sales team best practices
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage daily activity and accurately forecast opportunity pipeline
The skills you will demonstrate
- Proven successful experience in a B2B phone sales role; ideally in a SaaS or subscription model
- Ability to communicate value proposition in a compelling way: strong demo skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication and listening skills: an ability to handle objections as well as to take feedback and coaching
- Ability to take a deal from Lead Qualification to Closed Won
- Talent in building and managing prospect and customer relationships
- Experience in managing and negotiating larger enterprise deals
- Self-driven and proactive attitude, with the ability to successfully drive multiple deals forward
- Team player interested in seeing the company goals achieved alongside team and individual goals
- Salesforce.com lover; know it and can’t imagine sales without it
- Customer-Centric focus - We Want Happy Customers !
Why you will love it here
- Safe work culture:
we value respect, kindness, and the right to fail.
- Flexible hours:
we schedule our days in order to be effective at work, this is why some people prefer to work from home one day per week.
- Great people:
we value people skills as much as technical skills and strive to keep things friendly and laid back. Still, that does not prevent us to be passionate leaders in our domains. Our 200+ SonarSourcers from 27 different nationalities can relate!
- Work-life balance:
keeping a healthy work-life balance is important while also being able to enjoy life’s important moments.
- Always keep learning:
in an ever-changing industry, learning new skills is a must, and we're happy to help our team to acquire them.
What we do
SonarSource was started by a team of developers that wanted to change the way code is built in an agile development process. The company was created to develop the open-source tool SonarQube, which is now the standard in code quality management with over 190,000 instances deployed today. Every day we are focused on solving developers’ next big problem.
Who we are
At SonarSource we believe in people, excellence, and delivery. We’re a team of problem solvers and overachievers who seek out others who are also passionate and relentless in their respective missions. We want to work with people who are ready to fasten their seat belts and be part of an incredible ride. We work hard not because we’re told to, but because we genuinely love what we do and do what we love. If there’s one main message we want you to remember about us, it’s that we push others to be best in class at whatever they do: choose your battle, innovate, take risks, and lead change. Join us; we’ll be smarter and stronger together.
No recruitment agencies please