Publication date:03 August 2022
Place of work:Route du Simplon 1, 36, 1902 Evionnaz
At its locations around the world, Siegfried offers employees exciting career opportunities in international settings. We cultivate multidisciplinary cooperation and encourage our staff to actively shape and influence their careers. This approach, coupled with our dynamic working environment, make Siegfried an attractive employe
- Coordination and Lead for Project Management activities in development projects within our Drug Substances organization, potentially for all sites of the Siegfried Drug Substances Network.
- Accountability for efficient and customer oriented communication during project phase.
- Main interface to customer project lead and project team for all technical topics and establishment of sustainable customer relations.
- Leadership in case of issues or conflicts (internally or externally) and support the team(s) in finding solutions.
- Accountability for cost and resource control of managed project portfolio.
- Initiation and support of improvement processes for internal procedures/interfaces.
- Balancing customer expectations and Drug Substances business development strategy
- Master or PhD in Chemistry
- Strong and broad operational experience in pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry ideally in different areas like R&D, Production, Quality or Project Management
- Open minded, excellent interaction with other departments and people
- Ability to lead transversal team and interact with customer
- Good professional french and english level