NetSec Operations Manager
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 17 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch. For our Systems & Infrastructure division, we are looking for a motivated:
NetSec Operations Manager
The Net Sec Operations Manager oversees the Net Sec operations team of 11 employees to ensure that Net Sec operations are performed in a technically optimal manner, with excellent customer focus and results-oriented.
The primary function is to ensure that the team operate, troubleshoot and monitor at the 2nd level our infrastructure in order to guarantee the fulfilment of business requirements and company policies.
The scope of work consists of an array of international sites composed of branch offices, regional datacenters and retail locations.
You will collaborate with local and international IT teams worldwide as well as with local infrastructure colleagues for an efficient. synergy. In addition, interact with external providers and manufacturers.
Close collaboration with 1st level and 3rd level support (engineering) in troubleshooting or operational delivery of projects.
Ensure proper monitoring of network and security components, maintain security compliance of the productive inventory (updates, patches), ensure handover of operative tasks from the Engineering, manage business escalations (Incidents and Problems management), participate or organize taskforce to improve incidents resolution and maintain and develop on-call service for network and security.
- Knowledge in Network and Security domains
- Knowledge in monitoring tools and management platforms
- Understands business goals and imperatives
- Ability to document and maintain operational processes
- Understands security concerns and policies and associated deployment under the supervision of the CISO
- Ability to provide reports to his management or company CISO
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 3 - 5 years work experience in a managerial role
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Team player and also able to work autonomously
- Comfortable working in fast-paced ambiguous environment, ability to work under pressure
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certifications CCNA or CCNP or NSE4 or Security+ or equivalent is a plus
Fluent in one of following languages: English or French, German is a plus.