IN VIVO/EX VIVO LAB SPECIALIST
Ichnos Sciences S.A.Epalinges
Publication date:04 August 2022
Place of work:Epalinges, 1066 Epalinges
In VIVO/EX vivo lab specialist
We are looking for an in vivo/ex vivo Lab Specialist experienced with immune oncology animal models to join the in vivo pharmacology group at Ichnos. The successful candidate will run all pre in vivo, in vivo and post in vivo assays to support development of Ichnos’s proprietary BEAT bispecific/trispecific antibody therapeutics in the treatment of hematological and solid malignancies. You will be working across multiple teams in a matrixed environment to advance therapies addressing high unmet medical need. This job position will be located at our discovery site located in Epalinges, Switzerland.
- Support pre-in vivo assays using, but not limited to, primary human and murine cells (such as cell culture and in vitro characterization of cell lines and primary cells, human peripheral blood mononuclear cells harvest/testing, …).
- Support technically in vivo studies using, but not limited to, mice and rats (such as blood sampling, injections by different routes, xenograft, necropsy,…).
- Execute post-in vivo assays (such as immune cell phenotyping with multiparametric flow cytometry, in vitro and ex vivo functional assays, soluble analyte evaluation, …), with a focus on innovation and quality.
- Contribute to the management of the group’s work (ordering of consumables, lab organization, maintenance of lab resources/equipment), as assigned.
- Perform data analysis on a regular basis and report data in laboratory notebooks in a timely manner.
- Write technical protocols.
- Present results in English.
- Comply with all safety HSE guidelines.
- Biology lab assistant (CFC or equivalent education) with at least 5 years of relevant experience in in vivo and ex vivo studies.
o or Bachelor’s/Master’s in biology or related field with at least 3 years of relevant experience in in vivo and ex vivo studies.
- LTK1 qualification or equivalent is required. LTK2 qualification is a plus.
- Experience with handling mice is required.
- Experience in cell culture required.
- Experience with in vitro assays using human or murine cells, including flow cytometry and in ELISA is required.
- Practical knowledge in data analysis using Graphpad prism and FlowJo is required.
- Experience with rodent surgery is a plus.
- Experience with orthotopic cancer xenografts and/or adoptive transfer of human immune cells is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Problem solving-driven with the ability to troubleshootroutine experiments with minimal supervision.
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency English required, ability to speak French a plus.
Epalinges , Switzerland.
This is a rare opportunity to join our growing scientific team at the very start of something special. You will become a part of the foundation of a new company making yourself an imprint…