Team Leader Quality Control 100%
Publication date:12 March 2023
Team Leader Quality Control 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for a Team Leader Quality Control to join Hamilton Headquarter. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas to the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Supervision of the entry control for watches and watch components
- Support in the control of watches and watch components
- Organization of the replacement of damaged components from watch assembly
- Participation in process optimization
- Preparation and management of quality statistics
- Creation of non-conformity reports "RNC" of suppliers
- Decision making on accepting or rejecting inspection lots
- Functional control/analysis of damaged components and watches
- Technical support for assembly factories
- Technical education, ideally as a watchmaker
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Team leader skills
- Team player
- Reliable and independent
- Native German or French with knowledge of the other language, basic English skills
- Microsoft Office & SAP
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our company have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals. With many opportunities for growth, this role will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Hamilton International Ltd.
- Dept. RH