ServiceNow Developer / Administrator
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 17 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch. For the Group Applications Services division, we are looking for a motivated:
The ServiceNow Administrator manage and participate on the implementation of the new ITSM solution including ITBM and ITOM modules. You'll also provide technical administration, support and be responsible of service delivery according to ITIL standards.
- Manage and support ServiceNow platform.
- Configure, audit, upgrade, migrate, maintain and monitor system.
- Maintain security, guidelines, licenses, documentations, policies, and workflows.
- Coordinate delivery of services to business and ensures IT service is uninterrupted.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation.
- Working closely with IT, internal business and external providers to configure and improve core platform capabilities in accordance with ITIL best practices.
- Degree in IT technical (ES/HF) or equivalent in Computer Science
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience
- ServiceNow System Admin and/or ITIL v3 certification is a plus
- Demonstrate ability with incident, change, problem, CMDB and application management
- Experience troubleshooting integration management, security, and application issues
- Up-to-date knowledge of marketplace and technology changes related to ITIL processes
- Experience administering ServiceNow platform, lifecycle management and on Microsoft environment (client and server)
- Knowledge of ITSM, ITBM and/or ITOM solutions is a strong asset
- Be aware of IT marketplace and technologies (Cloud, Hybrid...) is a plus
- Good communication and Customer service oriented in international environment
- Autonomous at organizing work and setting priorities
- Solution oriented and problem solving skills
- Fluent in English and French, German is an asset