Junior sales support / project Manager (m/w)
Publication date:20 March 2023
Place of work:Avenue de l’industrie, 1964 Conthey
MULLER Technology is an innovative company with two divisions: Industrial automation & Injection moulding. Our team of experts works closely with customers to produce moulds for the thin wall plastic packaging industry. Understanding their challenges and developing tailor-made solutions to improve productivity and increase competitiveness is our main mission. Our customers are mainly in the food, pharmaceutical, medical and personal care industries.
- Plan, execute, and close projects according to specified objectives.
- Coordinate resources, setting project timelines, and monitoring progress to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Support sales team with quoting projects based on RFQ’s received from customers.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that everyone is aware of project goals and progress.
- Identify and manage any risks associated with the project, as well as for making sure that the project is completed within budget.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Develop the project specification for use by Muller engineering and manufacturing departments. Drive the internal kick-off meeting.
- Proactively identify concerns, resolves problems, determines process improvements, and implements positive change.
- Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing customer’s requests while protecting the financial interests of the company.
- Collaborate and exchanges best practices with project managers at Muller Colorado.
- Bachelor's Degree in project management or technical discipline. PMP certification is a plus.
- Two or more years of successful project management experience with capital equipment.
- Technical familiarity with robotics, automation, and plastic injection molding is a plus.
- Proven customer relationship, critical thinking, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Collaborative leadership style, work ethic, and emotional intelligence.
- Proficient computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Outlook, Office suite and project management software.
- Domestic and international travel may be required.
- Varied activity within an international group, in a state-of-the-art environment.
- Independent and responsible work in a young and dynamic team.
- Efficient tools and working methods.
- Social and wage benefits of a modern company.
Are you interested ?
Please send your offer of services and usual documents to the e-mail address : Write an email
For more information please visit our website: www.muller-technology.com
Muller Technology Conthey SA, Route de Sécheron, CP 233, CH-1964 Conthey 1, Tél. 41 27 345 47 00
- Valérie Morerod