Data Privacy Manager
Publication date:26 mars 2023
Data Privacy Manager
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.
Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
In Switzerland, Aon is represented by Aon Reinsurance Solutions, Aon Wealth Solutions and Aon Commercial Risk Health & Affinity. The company has around 350 employees in its offices in Basel, Locarno, Neuchâtel, Nyon, Wollerau and Zurich.
In order to strengthen our team in Zurich, Neuchâtel or Nyon we are looking for a:
Data Protection Manager
- Central contact for all Aon units in Austria in matters of data protection
- Operation of a data protection management system
- Expansion of data protection competence at Aon
- Coordination, support and training of the data protection organisation in Switzerland
- Close cooperation with international data protection units from Aon
- Coordination of the maintenance of the procedure directories
- Developing data protection training, drafting and reviewing policies
- Carrying out comprehensive data protection-relevant controls and coordinating follow-up work
- Supporting the specialist departments with enquiries relevant to data protection within the framework of tenders or existing customer relationships, as well as independent
- Negotiating data protection agreements with clients
- Coordination and support of the departments in breaches of data protection
- Expansion and optimization of IT support for data
- protection-related processes at Aon
- Close cooperation with central units in Switzerland (e.g. Legal, Compliance, IT, Data Protection Officer)
- Completed bachelor in law
- Sound knowledge of Swiss Data Protection Law and GDPR and specifics local data protection laws, ideally acquired through professional experience in the private sector
- Good business and legal knowledge
- Fluent German, French and business fluent written and spoken English
- Confident and professional appearance
- Solution-oriented thinking and acting
- High quality awareness and distinctive, topic-oriented initiative
- Professional experience in project and process management
- Structured and process-oriented way of working
- Confident handling of Office applications incl. SharePoint
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working hours, autonomy, home office solutions
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic international environment
- Pleasant working environment with attractive working conditions
- Good opportunities for professional and personal development
At Aon, we provide equal opportunity to all employees and job seekers, regardless of gender, ethnicity, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, etc. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
We drive and promote inclusiveness, building an environment where everyone has opportunities for growth and development.
- Anne-Christine Devenoges