ETEL S.A.Môtiers NE
Publication date:06 August 2022
Place of work:Rue de la gare 13, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL, worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, Switzerland. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills to take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
Someone analytical with strong organization skills and excellent decision-making with outstanding leadership capabilities. Result oriented, synthetic, critical thinking and problem solver.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company.
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Supervise and motivate the team members in order to optimize Purchasing department activities and encourage the adherence to ETEL’s values, rules and processes;
- Ensure the recruitment, training, evaluations and professional development of the team members. Encourage and ensure their adherence to ETEL’s quality policy;
- Establish roadmaps for the implementation of the strategy related to serial production and product development, including any additional topic coming from Logistics, R&D, Quality, Finance and other contingent company needs.
- Balance workload and resources and adapt plans to achieve targets accordingly.
- Produce a transparent set of recurrent reports in order to provide clear visibility of the Department’s activity progress to all stakeholders.
- Master degree (Engineering)
- 20 year overall experience in technical industry
- 10 year management experience in complex and fast moving environments
- 10 year experience in Strategic Sourcing
- Technical understanding of high precision mechanic/mechatronic product requirements
- Deep knowledge of all the steps of the sourcing process, from Supplier research to Start of Production
- Proven ability in the execution of all the steps of the above mentioned Sourcing Process
- Understanding of the major economic and political drivers in global supply chains
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Fluent written / spoken English, able to communicate in French
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here!
No recruitment agencies please