Since 1735, Blancpain has been producing exceptional watches thanks to the know-how and expertise of its passionate employees. We offer you a unique challenge
Social Media & Content Specialist
We are seeking a social media and content specialist with a passion for big, culture-driving ideas to join our Digital Marketing Team.
You will work closely with other cross-functional marketing departments to ensure that all content produced is carefully disseminated across all our channels in a highly consistent manner and in conformity with Blancpain's digital marketing objectives and standards.
You will also contribute to the global delivery of innovative, impactful, and memorable cross-functional content on our web platforms. You will A/B test content ideas and conduct detailed performance analysis to iterate and increase the global reach of each communication.
The ideal candidate for this position is savy, creative, and passionate about using social media to strategically communicate a prestige Brand, capture attention, and drive engagement.
A Day In the Life at Blancpain:
- A wide variety of inspiring and empowering projects related to the Blancpain universe (ocean preservation projects and "Art de Vivre" with worldwide recognized Chefs).
- A collaborative, passion-driven environment where you can create work that gets people talking.
- An agile environment where you will drive and use innovative content and diffusion software to maximize reach and engagement.
- The opportunity to collaborate with Blancpain's markets on advertising initiatives at a local level.
- Mentoring from senior marketing, sales, product and IT team managers.
- Access to partners, brand managers, vice-presidents, for a 360-degree immersion in our brand and our group.
What you'll do:
- Take charge of all day-to-day social media operations for Blancpain-owned channels, inserting social thinking into everything we do.
- Develop new content ideas, strategies, and campaigns to grow and engage Blancpain's social audience.
- Oversee the creative development and execution of ongoing social content in partnership with the rest of the marketing team.
- Manage the monthly editorial calendar to ensure all content is planned and aligned with relevant seasonal, cultural, projects and brand moments.
- Oversee community engagement efforts, including social insights, community management and user generated content selection.
- Support internal and external stakeholders through complex processes from briefing and design to feedback, approvals, and execution for each marketing campaign.
- Provide regular reports with comprehensive metrics and actionable insights to optimize content performance and future campaigns.
- Oversee the digital asset management solution as the project owner and ensure smooth adoption and execution.
- Coordinate digital advertising campaigns with Blancpain markets and organize reporting related initiatives.
- Support the web team to implement content ideas and A/B test these ideas to increase online engagement and align with social media activities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing social media and working on innovative social campaigns for prestige brands.
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for all things social; detailed knowledge and expertise of key social platforms.
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback on a wide range of topics and audiences.
- Ability to artistically lead and design ideas with creative teams; design experience is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the social ecosystem and how brands should authentically engage with it.
- Experience working on web publishing platforms and A/B testing content.
- Experience managing complex workflows involving internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- Strong knowledge of social media management tools; experience with Sprinklr and other social media management tools (a plus).
- Ability to work on visuals and do some editing using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Premiere Pro.
- Experience working with content creators and production companies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven ability to creatively solve problem and deliver results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, often under tight deadlines.
- French and English are mandatory
- Another European language is a plus
- Chinese is a strong plus
- Nice to have:
- Experience working with project management tools (Asana, Jira, Confluence, others.).
- Experience with After Effects or, if you are new to it, willingness to learn how to create animated titles.
- Experience in an agency is a plus.
Paudex, VD, Switzerland
Blancpain's Dedication to You:
- Gain valuable work experience
- Opportunities for development and growth
- Participation in high-impact projects related to ocean protection
- Enterprise-wide problem-solving and continuous improvement training