(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/x) Combustion Engines
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/x) Combustion EnginesBulle | Job-ID 26910Envoyer une candidature en ligne
- SociétéLiebherr Machines Bulle SA
- SecteurResearch / development
- Niveau d'entréeProfessionals
- Type de contratfull time
- In this position you will manage diesel engine development projects throughout the entire project cycle from feasibility assessment and project design until start of production
- You will support thedefinition of the technical specificationwith product management and customers andensure feasibility assessment of the customer requirements
- You will preparefirstplanningof "team approach" including the resources and costs planning of the project application
- You will be in charge of development ofthe project organization and project designin collaboration with internal interfaces and line management
- You will organizeand presenttheproject meetings, you will be in steady contact and exchange with internal partners from development (R&D)and other departments
- Reporting to the steering committee and to the Platform Director Combustion Engines is part of your daily tasks as well as realization of project reviews and regularupdate of the project milestones planning including action plans in case of divergence from the objectives
- You ensure the quality goals by involving external partners and secure compliance with the cost objectives of the project and the product
- You have successfully completed a degreein mechanical engineering, automotive, mechatronics or similar and further education in project management
- You are an expert in project management and you can present a proven track record in succesful management ofcross-functional customer projects in an international matrix organization
- Additionally youhave several years of professional experience in the field of combustion engine development as well as specific know-how and experience withdiesel engines for heavy-duty and off-road applications
- You possess fluent proficiencyin English, good knowledge in German and French is highly desired
- You have a very good knowledge with MS Office and in particular with project management IT-Tools (MS Project)
- Your personality is characterized by a high sense of responsibility, you are an open-minded,organisedperson with a strong team orientation and finally, you combine strategic and analytical competencies with a hands-on mentality
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Philipp TSCHUDI at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Envoyer une candidature en ligneImprimer la page PartagerPartager
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
Rue Hans-Liebherr 7