RETAIL PURCHASER 100 %
Publication date:07 November 2022
RETAIL PURCHASER 100 %
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watch maker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, freeskiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Procurement team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
RETAIL PURCHASER 100%
Main responsibilities will include:
Coordination of full Purchase process:
- Quotation requests
- Cost analysis / cost comparison
- Order requests
- Follow up SAP orders and deliveries with Procurement team
- Follow up on ongoing projects, claims and development status with suppliers, Retail Environment Design and Distribution teams
- Creation and update of internal system references, prices, suppliers; liaise with SAP Masterdata for alignment
- Upload Technical drawings and various certificates
Supplier stock control and Replenishment
- Weekly extraction of customer' orders and opening/renewal forecasts
- Weekly analysis of suppliers' stock lists and contact suppliers in case of discrepancies.
- Weekly meeting with Retail Environment Design team for replenishment proposals and decision
- Supplier sourcing / scouting
- New materials sourcing, with special focus on sustainability
- Prototypes follow-up
- Quality compliance with legal/countries requirements (in collaboration with Quality Management)
- Invoices check and approval
You are proactive, and you have the capacity to anticipate needs and situations with strong communication and organisational skills.
You are used to work in fast moving, international environments, attentive, solution-oriented, you are able to multi task and prioritize responsibilities in order to maintain deadlines.
You bring excellent communication and negotiation skills and are used to work independently. Moreover, you are a team player with good interpersonal skills; you are able to manage multiple projects involving coordination.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in furniture & visual merchandising procurement
- Familiar with manufacturing materials and production process
- Technical knowledge in Retail furniture would be a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- SAP knowledge (module Procurement and Masterdata) would be a plus
In addition, you possess excellent communications skills and are fluent in French and English, (Italian and/or German would be a plus).
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidised on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Extended maternity leave
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne