HR Generalist English mother tongue on temporary contract (6 to 9 months)
Publication date:28 February 2023
Place of work:Genève-Sécheron, 1211 Genève
For an international organisation, we are looking for an
HR Generalist (English mother tongue)
- Roles descriptions (70%) : draft functions and job descriptions for the entire organization (136 employees)
- General support to personnel administration (20%) : assist the HR administrator and provide administrative support in personnel management (for example, organize the induction session) ; create, reshape and enhance templates such as work certificates
- Human Resources Information System (10%) : provide quality control review of data imported in the HRIS (ERP).
- Generalist experience in HR of at least 5 years
- Prior experience with HRIS a plus
- Effectively and efficiently conveys information to others through written words
- English mother tongue and fluent in French
- Ability to organize and plan own work to meet deadlines
- Analytical ability when it comes to understand different roles and positions
- Build relationships, works through others and with others, communicate effectively.
- Marie Labelle