Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) f/m/d (80-100%)
You've surely heard of jobup.ch. This is just one of the many brands owned by JobCloud. We are the leading player in Switzerland’s online job market and want to make job search and recruitment as easy as possible. Love what you do – we make employment happen!
Publication date:19 March 2023
Would you love to be responsible for managing and executing the CRM strategy within JobCloud’s Medium Enterprises business unit? Are you used to work with CRM Systems like Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud and delivering great results? Then we should talk!
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field
- You bring 3-5 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management, preferably in a B2B environment
- You worked with CRM management software like Salesforce Sales Cloud or Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- You have a proven ability to manage and develop relationships with key stakeholders and work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- You have strong interpersonal & communication skills in English, German and French is a plus
- You identify, develop, and implement CRM strategy and tactics to engage, drive additional revenue and retain our customers and identify new revenue opportunities
- You develop and execute targeted marketing campaigns and implement loyalty programs to increase customer engagement and retention within our Medium Enterprises Segment teams
- You collaborate with the different internal stakeholders as Sales Operations, Product and Customer Service to ensure a seamless customer experience
- You work with the data team to analyze customer data to identify trends and insights, and use this information to create customer journeys, including different channels to drive desired behavior
- You manage all facets of the email & CRM processes, from concepts to development, testing and email distribution including the coordination of all assets such as text copy, design, imagery, translations in various languages.
- You plan and execute A/B testing on emails, email conversion flows and work with peers to develop landing pages linked to emails. Report results and make recommendations for improvements based on those results
- A fast paced working environment where you can reach your full potential
- The freedom to take on responsibility and implement your ideas
- A positive atmosphere, based on trust, mutual aid and a strong team spirit
- Workplace can be either Geneva or Zurich
- Home office possibilities & flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- CHF 82’000: This is the minimum salary you can expect for this position. Based on your qualifications your salary can be higher
- Claudine Somazzi