Portfolio Analyst (f/m/d) 80%-100%
Publication date:29 November 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Lausanne
Alpiq Holding Ltd. is a Swiss energy company operating throughout Europe. Its activities include the generation and supply of electricity, energy trading, energy management, energy services as well as energy technology. Alpiq Ltd. is a subsidiary of Alpiq Holding Ltd. with headquarters in Olten.
In order to strengthen its Middle Office team in Lausanne, Alpiq is looking for a person with professional experience in the energy or finance business. This job requires initiative and analytical skills.
- Take the responsibility for the generation and validation of various reports, such as exposures and Profit/Loss calculations from trading activities.
- Consulting and supporting front units in deal capturing, especially for complex deal entries
- Identify sources of error and solve them proactively.
- Monitoring portfolio structures and its processes behind
- Analyse key indicators, test new products in the trading system and support several cross-divisional processes.
- Execution of Murex or BusinessObject tests when new releases appear or assistance in
regard to migrations of deals or adjustments of trading systems
- Participate in internal and external projects and/or related project management
- Overall, be a reliable business partner and in contact with different internal departments such as Front Office, Controlling, Risk Management and Back Office.
- Degree in economics or sciences.
- Experience in the energy or finance business, ideally focused on International markets.
- Knowledge of the European power and gas market.
- Excellent project management skills
- Pragmatic, analytical and detailed-oriented
- Fluency in English and French. Italian or any other language skills are an asset.
- Swiss or EU citizen with valid working permit.