Senior Avaloq Analyst
Publication date:25 November 2022
Place of work:Vaud
Stonehage Fleming is one of the world’s leading independently owned family offices and the largest in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), as measured by its breadth of services, geographic reach and by assets under management, advice and administration.
Stonehage Fleming provides a range of services from long-term strategic planning and investments to day-to-day advice and administration to over 250 families of wealth. The Group employs over 900 people in 18 offices in 14 jurisdictions around the world.
Senior Avaloq Analyst
This role reports to the Head of Business Systems in Switzerland and is based in our Neuchatel, Crissier or Zurich Office at a Senior Associate level.
The main purpose of this role is:
• to support the project team during the implementation of Avaloq.
• configure and maintain it. • integrate it into our overall IT stack.
• work closely with the business to meet their requirements.
PRINCIPAL ELEMENTS & ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Working with the business in understanding their requirements for Avaloq.
• Working with the Program Manager in project managing the IT deliverables.
• Working with Avaloq to deploying, configuring and maintaining the Avaloq application.
• Building and maintaining data flows between applications.
• Assist the reporting Team in building sound BI dashboards.
• Building and maintaining data feeds and interfaces with external parties.
• Training and supporting users.
• Troubleshooting, reporting, and escalating any issues to external parties.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience in implementing, configuring and maintaining Avaloq.
• Experience working with SQL databases and database connections is an advantage.
• Experience in working with data feeds like Bloomberg and SIX.
• Strong experience in working closely withs Broker Dealer & Treasury processes.
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (compulsory).
• Ability to effectively present information to the Senior Management Representatives.
• Ability to excel under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
• Confident and assured dealing with colleagues and clients.
• Strive for continuous improvement and seek self-improvement.
• Must possess a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to be creative when required and “Think outside the box”.
• Must be willing to travel.
No recruitment agencies please