Publication date:05 August 2022
For our headquarter located in Geneva, we are looking for a
This is a role for an experienced Legal Manager, that will work autonomously and will report to the Top management of the company. Providing legal support and strategic advice to all areas of the business as appropriate.
- To be the first point of contact for the provision and procurement of legal services in fast-paced environment involving high-value matters.Instructing, managing and supervising external legal resources.
- Developing and managing internal legal resource.
- Drafting, revision and negotiation of all type of investment related agreements (including but not limited to terms sheet, financing facility agreement, investment auxiliary perfection document, and security/collateral agreement and perfection document)
- Providing legal services in order to further maximize the business opportunities and to minimize business risks and liabilities
- Developing appropriate legal solutions and structures which respect to the evolving legislations in the Jurisdiction of investments managed
Desided skills and experience
- 5 years minimum similar experience in same position for financial or multinational company
- Excellent verbal and written French/German and English skills
- Master of Law with a major in Commercial Law
- Positive, self-motivated, committed, pro-active and efficient
- Ability to relate to commercial staff and management under pressure and with commercial perspective.
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to cooperate with and manage internal business partners and functions as well as external legal counsels