At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Manager - Technology Risk / EMEIA Financial Services in Geneva
In response to strong market demand, we are seeking an experienced Manager who can work directly with clients, to help them understand and address the risks associated with the technologies that support their business. This will involve interacting at a senior level with client staff and EY Partners, managing multiple assignments, and leading global teams of EY personnel. You will be stretched to learn about new IT risk areas - sometimes as they evolve, work across a range of different clients in multiple sectors, and deal with complex and demanding issues on a daily basis.
Your key responsibilities
- You will gain insight into state-of-the-art IT environments and our global methods
- As a Technology Risk Manager, you will be operationally responsible for conducting IT audits of financially relevant IT systems and information portals from an internal control and risk and compliance management perspective as part of annual audits with a focus on the banking environment/insurance industry
- Your focus: IT General Controls audits and consulting, SOC reporting information security and risk assessment of processes, applications, systems and IT infrastructures at banks/insurances
- Assessment of compliance against the FINMA requirements as part of regulatory audits
- Your tasks will also include data migration audits, regulatory IT audits, third party reporting and IT risk assessments
- You will support to the development of our Technology Risk practice by contributing to business development activities (Client presentation, Responding to RfPs)
- Learn frontline thought leadership in response to today's changing market, ever-increasing regulatory requirements and new digital challenges. From project to project, you will expand your expertise alongside our partners and senior managers
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business administration or (business) informatics is a prerequisite, relevant certifications (e.g. CISA, CRISC, etc.) round off your profile
- Experience in the operational management and delivery of IT audits and IT Consulting engagements
- Extensive professional experience in the areas of IT audit, IT risk and IT Advisory
- Success factors that will help you to advance with us: strong teaming orientation, leadership, commitment, business acumen, eagerness to learn and evolve in a dynamic environment
- As an international company, we require strong business communication skills in French and English
Ideally, you'll also have
- Previous experience in the area of IT audit, IT risk or IT security, preferably with a Big4 company
- German skills oral and written
- Entrepreneur mindset
What we look for
Our ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 536162) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Write an email / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.