IT Technician - m/f
Michael Page SwitzerlandGenève
Publication date:20 September 2022
This role is responsible for providing day to day technical support for the end user community as well as network services in the company locations (includes Offices, Distribution Centers, Retail locations and remote workers across the region).
IT Technician - m/f
Our client an international company located in Geneva
Support includes: (MWP & Network services)
- Day to day issue diagnosis/resolution,
- Hardware/software installations,
- Participating in scheduled hardware refreshes,
- Ensuring all corporate workstations (Laptops, Desktops, Clients) and related hardware are operational to maximize business productivity,
- Help with configuring workstations for new hires and setting up their workspace,
- Configure and make small changes to network hardware.
Your responsibilities as ;
- Provide technical support for company systems during normal business hours and scheduled after hours on call rotations. The support environment includes laptop, desktop, clients, associated peripherals, mobile devices and installed software, network switches, access points, SD Wan routers.
- Incidents and requests will be fielded primarily via support tickets, but also the technician will be required to provide direct support via phone call, texts or chats. Recording all direct support requests in tickets. Meet all defined Incident and Request SLA's on assigned tickets
- Create KB articles for internal and external support
- Assist with MWP team and Network services Team on executing small scale projects (PC/network refresh, lab/training room setup, employee training PC setup for New Hires etc)
- Establishes working partnerships with internal teams and external partners to coordinate problem resolution for operational issues and analyse root cause issues to address underlying hardware or software problems
- VIP user support (Director level and higher)
Minimum 3 years of L2 level experience
3 years End User Service experience
3+ years of Windows/MAC OS, Android/IOS Office 365 application suite, Windows/Mac and computer peripheral support experience.
Experience with Cisco Routers/Switches/Firewalls
Knowledge F5 Load Balancers, Cisco/Symbol/Motorola WLAN/WWAN, Palo Alto firewalls, NAC, DMS, Nexus, zscaler a plus.
English fluent, French an asset
Attractive Salary Package
Flexibility and opportunity