SAP BUSINESS ANALYST 80-100 %
Publication date:26 January 2023
SAP BUSINESS ANALYST 80-100 %
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free-style skiing, surfing, beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the IT team at our Head Quarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, we are currently searching for an inhouse
SAP BUSINESS ANALYST 80-100% (F/M)
In this position, you act as a functional and technical analyst in assigned SAP projects and activities and you are able to design and implement solutions in one or more of the following functional/technical areas: FI, CO. You know how to program in ABAP. Knowledge in SD, MM, PP, QM is considered as plus. You will work in collaboration with Swatch Group IT Services departments, the local IT organizations and external partners to deliver the SAP solutions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Create, document and maintain process flows
- Defines functional and technical specification including interfaces management
- ABAP Development
- Analyze change requests and complex issues applying the appropriate solution
- Responsible for the key-users training and documentation
- Support in the internal and external IT audits (Change Management, Security, ...)
You have several years of proven SAP project and support experience. Knowledge of financial processes is required as well as proven experience in SAP customizing and programming.
You are proactive and responsible, with strong communication abilities as well as pronounced stakeholder relationship skills. Customer, service and solution oriented, you are used to work in fast moving, international environments and deal well with priorities and tight deadlines. Business and Process oriented, your flexibility and teamwork abilities will be called upon.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- SAP experience in one or more of the following functional areas: FI, CO
- ABAP Programming experience
In addition, you are fluent in English, every additional language such as French, German or Italian is an asset. Furthermore, you are in possession of a valid Swiss work permit.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
Your new employer:
Find a new home for your skills, creativity and ambitions. Swatch offers you the ideal environment to progress in your career and attractive benefits such as:
- Flexible 40 working hours / week
- 25/30 days of annual leave
- Contribution to health insurance costs
- Best in class pension fund
- Subsidized on-site canteen and food trucks
- Training and development plan
- Extended maternity leave
- Free parking
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.