Head of Purchasing (m/f/x)
Liebherr Machines Bulle SABulle
Publication date:23 May 2022
Language:English, French, German
Place of work:Bulle
Head of Purchasing (m/f/x)
- In this key position you have the overall responsibility and accountability for the Purchasing Function of our combustion engines and hydraulic components business which will include people and budgetary management
- You will further develop and implement our purchasing strategy to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery performance by continuously adding value, proactively managing supply chain risks and identifying and delivering cost savings
- You will define roadmaps for different commodities, monitor technology (Industry 4.0) and analyze procurement markets to ensure optimal supplier performance and price
- You will collaborate closely with internal partners and maintain excellent relationships with our sister-companies and actively contribute to the management of projects within our Components division and Liebherr Purchasing Services
- You will drive talent management and team development initiatives in order to foster corporate success
- You will actively contribute to successful organizational development by acting as a leader and change agent within the company
- You present demonstrable experience in leading purchasing functions with a proven track record in delivering effective purchasing and sourcing strategies, best practice policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- You have advanced knowledge on industrial manufacturing businesses and supply chain management with a good technical understanding of combustion engines and hydraulic components or similar premium quality products
- You are a strong communicator with excellent relationship management skills and the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- You are a motivating, inspiring leader and a trustworthy partner that has the ability to coach and develop high performing teams
- Your personality is characterized by a positive, optimistic mindset, openness to change, high self-awareness and self-confident appearance
- In this demanding role, you demonstrate flexibility, resilience and agility
- You are fluent in English and in one of our local company languages (French or German) and you are used to successfully applying your intercultural skills in a challenging, international environment
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline BARRAS at: +41 26 913 31 11.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
+41 26 913 31 11