Publication date:01 November 2022
Our client is a leader in the service industry with a presence worldwide and a strong base in switzerland. For its activity in Switzerland they are looking to strengthen their FP&A team with a: Business Controller
- The Business Controller provides the Head of FP&A and the Leadership Team with valuable reports and insight into the business to support operational and strategic decision making.
- You are responsible for preparing, developing, and analyzing management accounting information and delivering high quality reports providing insights in key business drivers.
- You have affinity to create, review and improve business processes independently.
- Similarly, you interpret results and identify trends proactively, highlight issues, and work in partnership with the business to plan appropriate actions.
- Considering the size of the business, generally you have a high involvement into various aspects of the business.
Your responsabilities also includes:
- The financial planning, budget, and forecasting. Contributes to the long-term plans
- The preparation and analysis monthly financial reporting package to management team within the financial calendar
- To analyse weekly reporting data and detects early warnings / trends
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and calculations to support decision making in various areas like Sales, SG&A, workforce planning, etc.
- Maintains close relationships with the commercial teams and grows into the business partnering role
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Controlling / Management Accounting / Finance / Business Management
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant working experience (i.e. Business Controlling / Finance Business Partnering)
- Strong communication skill and ability to explain data and financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with PowerBI / Power Query
- Affinity with both business and finance. Healthy business acumen
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Translates analysis and numbers into actions and right steering
- Shows initiative, social and good relationship builder with the business
- Willingness to visit branches occasionally
- Fluent in English and French. German is a strong plus (B2)