Publication date:14 March 2023
Place of work:Girardet 29, 2400 Le Locle
Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
At Integra, we firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and the foundation of our success. Our comprehensive Global Total Rewards program provides competitive compensation and benefits designed to keep our people healthy, motivated and engaged. Investing in our people through these programs is possible because of Integra’s ongoing commitment to our values and our shared success.
Integra’s health as a company begins with the well-being of our people. Benefit programs vary by country, whether provided through company-sponsored insurance and programs, through statutory government programs, or a combination of both.
Regardless of geographic location, our commitment is to offer the following, whenever possible:
- Benefit plans that meet all local statutory requirements
- A range of programs that reflect typical local market practices
- An opportunity for employees to tailor benefits to their specific needs
- Benefits that balance employee’s short-term and long-term needs
Click HERE for more information regarding our benefits and total rewards program
- Participate in production planning & scheduling for specific product lines
- Maintain production planning system with current lead times, and related information
- Monitors orders from start to finish to ensure on time delivery of products
- Follow up of capacity loads and manufacturing constraints
- Supervision of the whole production plan to ensure optimal product availability while respecting inventory levels of several production lines
- Support new product launches
- Production Planning representative for Tiers 1 & 2 daily meeting
- Ensure the communication from/to Production, Purchasing, Engineering, NPI & Quality, WW Supply chain, and the affiliate as well as the associate reporting
- Make analysis to ensure the follow up of the Business Plan and the Master Production Schedule
- Participate to the inventory coordination level of raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished goods. Also, participate to define dedeploy and maintain inventory strategy for component & sub-assemblies
- Proposed solutions to better satisfy the demand, improve the product costs, increase the productivity, and decrease the lead time
- Supoprt senior management in developing and implementing strategic business plans
- Back up of the Supply Chain Manager for supply chain meeting & KPI (Inventory recovery projection & tiers 3 indicators, Plan attainment & acaccuracy, S&OP meeting)
- Interface with various departments
- Responsible for Business Plan data collection
- Proactively monitor sales forecast & global inventory evolution to anticipate change in procurement and manufacturing requirements
- Oracle ASCP / R12 (for planning purpose) expert, Oracle approver
- ETQ NR/CAPA management
- Responsible for the application of the Quality, Safety and Environmental policies and he proposes action plans where necessary
- Masters/bachelor’s degree in supply chain, operations, or related area, and/or APICS certification
- Good organizational skills, the ability to work well with others, good decision-making skills, and the ability to think outside the box
- Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed analysis (what happened) and present summary root cause (why it occurred), and improvement plans (How to fix it)
- Thorough knowledge of MRP systems, supplier lead times, and production cycle times
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing initiatives, including two bin systems, 5S, and other problem-solving techniques
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Analytical mind, organisation skills
- Leadership / Communication
- Fluent in English and French