ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (50%)
Publication date:27 September 2022
Place of work:Rte de Palaltex 11, 1163 Etoy
Sunstar offers products and services to customers in more than 90 countries around the world. In all of our business fields, we strive to create unique, useful, and attractive products and services that help people around the world attain the key social values of Health, Beauty, Comfort and Safety. All of our corporate activities are aimed at helping people fulfill their aspirations to lead healthier and happier lives.
For our entity Sunstar Suisse SA based in Etoy (Morges/Saint-Prex area), we are looking for a
Administrative assistant (50%)
who will Operate the general affairs function including reception, telephone switchboard and other general services in an effective and customer-oriented way and contribute to continuous improvement. You will be reporting to the Head of HR & Facilities and be in charge of the following tasks:
- Operate the reception (welcoming guests, taking care of incoming postal mail, parcels) and telephone switchboard together with a colleague ensuring availability and customer-oriented response;
- Manage contracts with various suppliers (mainly stationary & office supply) to ensure cost effective supplier management; operate order management for office supply in a timely, accurate and efficient manner;
- Support travel management for staff in an accurate and cost-effective way including hotel, flight, train bookings using a travel agency and their online tools and monitoring compliance with company guidelines; maintain employee data in travel booking and expense management tools;
- Provide support to facility management including back-up for maintaining access control for staff and guests. Manage company apartments (monitor contracts, organize entry & exit formalities);
- Coordination of and support for company events such as meetings and conferences in/out of the office. Coordination of relationship with catering providers, employee cafeteria, different events;
- Support maintenance of employee directory and other related information on the Intranet;
- Provide support in various administrative matters in coordination with the superior to ensure effective operation of general affairs.
- Commercial degree or vocational education as a secretary, administrative assistant or commercial apprenticeship (CFC) with relevant professional experience;
- French, English mandatory;
- IT Literacy (MS Office), Internet, travel management tools.
- First experience in a similar position in an international environment;
- Prior experience in travel management, hotel business a plus.
- Well organized and flexible with a strong resistance to stress. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in parallel;
- Strong customer-orientation and service mind-set;
- Effective communication skills, being concise, specific, timely and choosing appropriate communication channels;
- Exhibiting self-control and a professional approach even in difficult circumstances;
- Taking ownership and responsibility;
- Effective working style, continuously striving for achieving functional excellence and enhancing the efficiency of processes;
- Adaptability to different cultures and multinational environment;
- Strong team spirit taking a collaborative approach to work.
If you want to take on this challenge, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the following e-mail address : Write an email
We look forward to receiving your application
No recruitment agencies please