Temporary Procure to Pay Accountant
Publication date:13 March 2023
Place of work:Neuchâtel
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors, is looking to recruit for its new International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
The position is part of a team responsible for general ledger accounting and financial analysis for the Swiss International principal company and International sales entities across Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- Support the business and the Finance team in the daily use of the company’s Procurement/AP system (Coupa) and provide internal training.
- Ensure the proper approval flow is set up in the approval system.
- Monitor AP workflow to ensure invoices are processed accurately and timely, in accordance with company policy.
- Support the AP team located in India in their daily activities.
- Participate in developing or updating procedures and processes to improve controls and maximize efficiencies.
- Participate in and support the Accounting team with closing activities.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Support internal and external audits.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 2 years of accounts payable and or procurement experience in a multinational environment.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, fluency in a second language will be a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work setting.
- Ability to handle multiple demands calmly and effectively, while maintaining attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly with regards to follow-up on unresolved issues.
- Pro-active; hands on mentality; motivated; team player.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and good general understanding of ERP systems (Oracle and Coupa preferred)
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company? We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
- Amritha Suppiramaniam