Assembly workers, Machines operator, Maintenance technician - Bulle (CH)
We are actively looking for several:
Assembly workers (m/f/x), combustion engines
- You carry out assembly operations for in-line and V-combustion engines (from in-line 4 cylinders to V20)
- You perform self-checks with the help of the documentation
- You are a qualified agricultural machinery mechanic, heavy-duty mechanic, mechatronics technician or equivalent
Machining operator (m/f/x), component manufacturing
- You carry out the settings and the production of parts on CNC machining centres
- You produce complex series parts and you control and ensure quality compliance
- You are a qualified machining worker, polymechanic, production mechanic or equivalent
Maintenance technician (m/f/x) automation
- You are responsible for the preventive maintenance and repair of complex installations, machines and devices
- You manage the maintenance and overhauls of robotic assembly installations and production machines
- You are a qualified polymechanic, automation technician, mechanic or equivalent
- You have specific training in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics and at least the basics of electrics
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern employment conditions such as a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Nadege MALAN at: 0041 26 913 4286.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA is the centre of excellence for combustion engines (diesel and gas engines) and hydraulic components (axial piston pumps and motors). The company develops and produces various products, which find their use in building construction and civil engineering, mining, agriculture, decentralised energy, machine and plant engineering, as well as aerospace.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
Via Nazioni Unite 18
0041 26 913 4286