Publication date:26 January 2023
Place of work:Jaquet-Droz 1, 2002 Neuchâtel
The “Smart Connected Systems” group of our “Integrated & Wireless Systems” Business Unit based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland,is currently looking for a:
Your mission will be to create, with our R&D teams, innovative hardware demonstration platforms and Printed Circuits Board (PCB) electronic designs as well as to provide support for prototypes manufacturing, assembly and testing.
- System and PCB design (schematics, layout, mechanics)
- Subcontracting manufacturing such as PCB fabrication, mechanical parts machining or 3D printing
- Proceed to electronics and mechanical assembly and reworking of prototypes and demonstrators
- Perform electrical tests in laboratory, using lab automation tools
- Maintain laboratory equipment (measurement and assembly tools)
- Document your work regularly according to corporate practices
- Education background in Electronics (vocational degree or equivalent) and possess ideally a first experience (1-2 years) in a similar position.
- Proficient with PCB (Altium), and related subcontracting (manufacturing, assembly and parts procurement).
- Practice of PCB assembly, rework and testing.
- Knowledge of electronic laboratory equipment
- Some practice on 3D CAD tool (any) and fast prototyping solutions (sub-contracting)
- Curious, proactive and solution finder.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks while keeping a clear mind about priorities and expected outcomes (quality, delay, cost).
- Team player with good communication skills allowing you to interact easily with your colleagues, our suppliers and partners.
- A passion for new technologies, experimentation, exploration and finding new solutions in collaboration with talented people.
- Fluent in French with very good knowledge of English
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
being part of a passionate community
incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favours a work-life balance.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.