IS System Analyst
Publication date:27 janvier 2023
Place of work:zone industrielle, 2112 Môtiers NE
ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
IS System Analyst
We are looking for
An enthusiastic, organized, structured and rigorous person with initiative and proactivity, motivated to lead a team of key users or system testers. An autonomous person, able and willing to undertake regular travel between the Swiss sites, Môtiers, Greifensee, Lengnau, occasionally to the headquarters in Traunreut/DE.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Analyze and model business processes to create a complete picture of the workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed solutions.
- Gather and validate the business requirements and objectives of proposed changes.
- Create functional requirements specifications according to the business needs.
- Evaluate potential software solutions and system architecture to ensure that they comply with Company and Corporate governance and meet business requirements.
- Manage the business applications lifecycle (EAM).
- Lead cross-functional teams ensuring implementation of agreed deliverables within cost, scope and timescale.
- Coordinate and support Applications Key User Groups, ensuring timely completion of their tasks according to agreed schedules.
- Define, coordinate the development and deployment of corporate reports and interfaces
- Bsc or equivalent like advance federal diploma of higher education in Computer Science with minimum 3 years of industrial experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge in process analysis, modelling, testing and implementation is required.
- Experience of project planning and project management.
- Experience with at least one major ERP system (iSCALA is a plus).
- Experience with Microsoft 365, MS-SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Sharepoint.
- Tools like Crystal reports, Atlassian, BPMN is a plus.
- Fluent in English and French, German.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link:Apply here
No recruitment agencies please