Publication date:11 January 2023
Place of work:3 chemin du pré fleuri, 1228 Plan-les-Ouates
Spineart is a privately held medical device company focused on simplifying the surgical act by designing, developing and promoting safe and efficient solutions to spine surgeons, operating room teams, and patients.
Spineart is a pioneer in its field, having introduced unique patented and clinically validated technologies in the fields of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Motion Preservation, Fusion, Biologics, and Fractures Treatment.
Spineart markets in about 58 countries, a complete portfolio combining traceable barcoded sterile packed implants with compact instrument sets, thus proudly promoting greater safety, cost-efficiency, and compliance at the hospital.
Due to its expansion, Spineart is consolidating its Quality department with the recruitment of an
Administrative Assistant Quality departement
- Record the Customer complaints and Field events forms Fill in the Complaints and Field Events
- Masterdata Analysis of the Device history records
- Prepare the Customer complaint reports
- Follow the requests sent to the reporters for additional information Improve trending database (Excel)
- Proven experience in an position requiring rigor
- Experience in a legal position would be a plus
- At ease with investigation and comparison tasks, "shap eyes"
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to work with pivot tables
- Structured and organized personality