Publication date:17 November 2022
We are recruiting, on behalf of our client, an Bioanalytical Analyst with experience in analytical chemistry for biopharmaceutical products.
You will join a worldwide leader in the analytical studies of chemicals and biochemicals
Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity? Are you looking to join a leader on the market?
We have the right opportunity for you! Join and Apply with Modis Life Science!
- Perform sample preparation and analysis according to defined instructions (protocols, SOPs,...).
- Operate current laboratory equipments (e.g. CD, SEC-MALS, SV-AUC, DLS, DSC, Steady State Fluorescence, FTIR)
- Perform interpretation and review of analytical data:
- Following completion of experimental work write and review analytical reports.
- Responsible of logistic specific laboratory tasks (e.g. order and register chemicals, maintain inventories,…)
- Above responsibilities performed in accordance with the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Bsc/Msc level diploma or equivalent in a science discipline (e.g. analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biophysical chemistry).
- Relevant experience in various HOS techniques.
- Practical experience in conducting studies in a GMP environment will be an advantage.
- Experience in working in a contract service lab would be appreciated.
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English.
- Able to follow specific and detailed procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with scientific staff.
- Act quickly and decisively to meet short deadlines.
- Learn fast.
- Work independently and coordinate complex activities simultaneously.
- Manage unplanned issues.