Head of Human resources
Longines - famous for the elegance of its timepieces - is a member of the Swatch Group Ltd, the world's leading manufacturer of horological products. Based in Saint-Imier, Switzerland since 1832, Longines watchmakers enjoy an expertise steeped in tradition, elegance and performance. With generations of experience as Official Timekeeper of World Championships and as a partner of international sports federations, Longines has created lasting and durable links to the world of sport. Using a winged hourglass as its emblem, the brand is present in more than 140 countries.
To reinforce our HR Team, we are looking for an experienced
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES (F/M)
In this position, you are responsible for the global management of the human resources of the company.
Your main tasks include:
- Develop and implement global human resource strategy and human values of the brand
- Manage and lead the swiss and international HR activities in support of the overall business plan
- Guide and manage the swiss and international HR team integrated in a matrix organization
- Coach Longines Senior Managers in all Human Resources Management matters in CH and abroad
- Support organizational changes by leading change management processes
- Be responsible for the creation and optimization of HR processes and tools within the international structure, in line with the Swatch Group HR strategy and policies
- Measure the performance and initiating changes/development, identifying, developing and retaining talent within the organization through effective career development and training
- Manage expatriate assignments and related HR matters
In this autonomous role with a high level of responsibility, your time management, attention to detail and organizational skills will be called upon.
Your excellent intercultural communication skills and high level of initiative will help you successfully liaise directly with internal and external parties on a daily basis. Your flexibility and positive work attitude will ensure you can adapt yourself very quickly to different situations. You must be open-minded, and fluent in English, French and German.
With an international background, you have ideally a University degree with a specific training in the HR field and a minimum of 10 years of HR management experience, with leadership responsibilities, within a multi-cultural, fast-growing and demanding environment.
French, English, German - business fluent