Insurance Broker Client Manager (m/f/d)
Mercer Schweiz AGRive droite, Rive gauche, Stadt Genf, Zürich
Publication date:07 September 2022
Place of work:Rive droite, Rive gauche, Stadt Genf, Zürich
Mercer Switzerland is seeking candidates for the following position based in our Zurich or Geneva office:
What you can expect:
Working for one of the leading employee benefit consultancies and benefit from all the advantages of a global company with great development opportunities. Become part of our success story now!
What is in it for you:
- Individual development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Incentive bonus plan
We will count on you to:
- Be responsible for your own client portfolio
- Renewal planning and implementation (pension insurance, daily indemnity, mandatory and supplemental accident, medical insurance)
- Remarketing Projects
- Handle Day-to-day requests
- Manage medical and claims helpdesk projects
- Manage accident and sickness claims (notification to insurer, follow-up with insured, check of benefit statement)
- Advise employees of international customers on medical insurance (resident, cross-borders, expats, etc.) and adequate process
- Regular contact with HR departments, insurers and employees
- Answer queries of client employees in French, English and German (if possible)
- Preparing offers, presentations and benchmark analysis for clients
- Handling of complex client requests
What you need to have:
- Commercial education (CFC employé de commerce ou équivalent)
- Higher Swiss insurance education (i.e. Eidg. Versicherungsfachausweis)
- Very good knowledge of pension insurance (LPP) as well as group personal risk insurance
- Knowledge in medical insurance would be an advantage
- Fluency in French and English, German is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent working attitude
- Able to manage clients on his/her own, willing to develop our business Team player
If you are interested:
Please use our Online-Tool to upload your application. Please note that we cannot accept applications via e-mail.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms Jil Baudler, Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Write an email | +49 (0) 211 44779 1223
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.