Publication date:09 September 2022
Place of work:Rue du Rhone 42, 1204 Geneva
Omega Wealth Management limited is a Dubai UAE based company, and headquartered in Geneva Switzerland, managing assets for clients all over the world.
OMEGA Wealth Management strives to identify investment opportunities considering its clients` projects and private contexts. We protect our clients’ assets for the long-term using expertise and innovation and believe that financial services should be bespoke to the clients’ needs.
OMEGA Wealth Management always seeks the best and offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment. We encourage entrepreneurship and value autonomous thinking, while fostering a collaborative and open culture.
We are looking for a Financial Advisor responsible for educating clients on the products and services available and helping them achieve important monetary goals. The purpose of this role is to deliver unparalleled service that goes beyond the typical model of advisor-client interactions.
This job includes the following responsibilities:
· Meeting individually with clients to determine their financial objectives, risk tolerance, income, expenses, and assets
· Assist in the day-to-day administration of client relationships to satisfy the complex demands of wealthy families
· Identifying and pursuing potential clients to maintain a strong client base, leverage your existing network and build a new one.
· Proactively participate in the family office’s financial ideas, equity proposals and execution
· Collaborate with external and internal specialists and build an eco-system of professional partners to support service delivery
· Offering strategic advice on products and services, such as investments, insurance coverage and debt management tools
· Performing market research on financial trends
· Preparing financial documents, such as income projections and investment reports
· Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations in the financial industry
· Work as part of the Investment Team to support and implement wealth management strategies for clients
· Undertake portfolio analysis for risk and return characteristics
· Develop and prepare marketing presentations for existing and prospective clients
· Be responsible for the management and execution of client portfolios
How you will fulfill your potential:
- This is a client facing role. You will be required to keep abreast of financial markets, research, and market views to discuss trading/investment views directly with clients
- Deliver the highest standard of service to clients including investment related and adhoc client queries
- Develop a good understanding of the processes and operational aspects of the Private Wealth Management business in order to deliver a holistic service
Skills & experience we're looking for:
English Fluent - any other language would be an advantage
Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
Excellent communication / interpersonal skills and confidence to talk at all levels of client sophistication
Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
Possesses a professional degree in finance, with a strong Swiss private banking background
“Hands-on” Market, execution and book follow up experience
7+ years of experience in private banking, preferably in wealth managementEntrepreneur mindset, solutions orientated
Strong experience in client leadership
A proven multi-year track record of client relationship
A competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
Project management skills and investment proposal capacity (within the asset allocation determined by the investment committee and the CIO)