Senior Client Relationship Manager Full-Time
ACOLIN Fund Services AG, headquartered in Zurich, is a successful internationally active fund services provider. It is one of the largest independent representatives of foreign collective investment schemes in Switzerland and a leading provider in Europe of cross-border fund distribution services.
Founded in 2006, we now have offices in 8 cities across Europe and UK, from which our experts are delivering expertise and services to over 600 customers. In the face of ever-developing regulatory and social-economic circumstances, our offering adjusts, adapts and improves almost constantly.
Our Client Relationship Managers form a small and dedicated team not only responsible for customer relations, but also in the launches and upgrades of services including the digital delivery component in that.
In our Client Relationship Management division, based out of Zuerich, we are looking for an experienced individual to join our team 80-100% with immediate effect or by appointment.
Tasks of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Support and relationship management of existing customers
- Connect with customers to develop the value of Acolin for their strategies: advise customers on out services
- Administration of customer dossiers
- Review and updating of CRM records
- Coordination of new services agreements with our expert teams
- Processing and coordinating the various customer enquiries with the internal departments within the ACOLIN Group, located in various jurisdictions
We think you should bring:
- Sound knowledge of investment funds (mandatory) based on five years of relevant experience in the industry
- Customer-oriented personality with excellent communication skills, assertiveness and negotiating skills
- Ability to negotiate in German and English (any other foreign language would be an advantage)
- Academic working level, substantiated by one or more degrees or past positions
- Experience with distribution contracts, commission management and oversight duties
- Team player, flexible, willing to learn and enthusiastic
- Confident appearance and enjoy customer contact
- Entrepreneurial, resilient, and enthusiastic personality with an accurate, reliable, and independent way of working.
- Challenging and varied work in an internationally expanding company with an equally international working environment
- The opportunity to develop within a team and to take on responsibility
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility for home office (two days per week at 100%)
- Easy to reach office location by public transport
- Place of work: Zurich
- Start date by agreement, but as soon as possible
Are you interested?
Then please use the APPLY BUTTON here below and send us your complete application documents!