Publication date:31 janvier 2023
Place of work:Jaquet-Droz 1, 2002 Neuchâtel
The “Integrated and Wireless Systems” Business Unit, based in Neuchâtel, Switzerlandis looking for an
As part of an experienced RF IC design team, you will contribute to multidisciplinary industrial and research projects. Working closely to the IC designers, you will take a leading role in providing support for the radio technologies (ICs and IPs) developed by CSEM to customers, potential customers, and users in general, especially for CSEM’s Bluetooth transceiver IP.
- Give prompt support to the technology users (via email, in-person or remote meetings and calls). For this the candidate must acquire:
o An in-depth understanding of the technology from the user point of view
o A very good understanding of the technology from the design point of view
- Prepare collaterals that will be used to support the user, such as:
o Application Notes
o User guides
o Reference designs
- Run lab tests to be able to answer to specific user requests
- Run simulations to be able to answer to specific user requests
- Give feedback to design team.
- BS, MS or PhD degree in EE (electronics, microelectronics)
- Experience with IC design
- Good knowledge in worldwide regulatory compliance of radio systems, in wireless communication standards such as Bluetooth, UWB, and WiFi
- Natural curiosity and ability to adapt to new situations
- Autonomous and hands-on
- Motivated in playing a key role in the development and deployment of innovative solutions
- Open-minded attitude and well-developed team-spirit (collaborative, respectful, proactive)
- Customer and results-oriented
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English with excellent knowledge of French, while German also being valued
Deadline for applications
Please, submit your CV and letter of motivation by February 3rd, 2023.
CSEM mission and values
Our mission is the development and transfer of innovative technologies to the Swiss industry. Our objective is to make an impact on our customers and on society at large in the fields of precision manufacturing, digital technologies and sustainable energy. Our strength is the excellence of our people, about 550 passionate specialists dedicated to innovation and technology transfer. We believe that strong values support the successful development of our organization as well as the harmonious and balanced development of all our employees.
- A unique place between research and industry at the cutting edge of new technologies
- An innovative, non-profit and employee-driven company
- A dynamic, multidisciplinary and multicultural environment
- being part of a passionate community
- incredible flexibility, attractive working conditions and great opportunities of development
- benefit from a management style based on trust & feedback and that favours a work-life balance
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file (CV, cover letter, certificates & diplomas) via our job page.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.