ECR / ECO / FIE Coordination Engineer
Publication date:01 February 2023
Place of work:Avenue des Découvertes 14, 1401 Yverdon-les-Bains
With over a century of experience in battery research and manufacturing, Leclanché is well placed to tackle the challenges of the transition to a carbon-free society. As the only European manufacturer of both power and energy lithium-ion battery cells, Leclanché provides the most effective energy storage solutions for electric vehicles, industrial, marine, grid and microgrid applications.
To support the current rapid expansion in the market demand for our products, the e-Transport Support group is looking, for our offices in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland, for a:
Industrialization ECR / ECO / FIE Coordination Engineer
The role is at the interface between all departments. The aim is to ensure a correct follow-up of the changes we have on products and keep all traceability documents up to date, including tracking files shared with customers.
Role & Responsibilities
• Record Engineering Change Requests received from various departments in the tracking list.
• Evaluate proper ECR submittal ensuring internal and external customer compliance.
• Drive multidisciplinaries ECR committees to review the status of the ECRs up to teir completion, to ensure all metrics are on time and complete.
• Monitor and update ECRs status in the tracking list and launch Engineering Change Orders after acceptance of ECR results.
• Drive multidisciplinaries ECO committees to review the status of the ECOs up to teir completion, to ensure all metrics are on time and complete, including the handling of potential obsolete material.
• Monitor and update Engineering Change Orders status in the tracking list.
• Advise customer about application rank of modifications through the Sales Department or the Project Managers and update the traceability documents needed in production (FIE, battery pack traceability file).
• Track and communicate on a regular basis ECR/ECO backlog and progress.
• Act as single point plant contact for all departments related to ECR & ECO and FIE (product ID traceability file).
• Ensure the good implementation of ECOs in ERP system (MS Dynamics) including application rank.
• Propose solutions to improve the process.
Skills & Experience
• Engineer (HES/EPF) with additional training in industrial design.
• 5 years’ experience minimum in a similar position.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) training or equivalent is an asset.
• Knowledge of MS Dynamics (ERP system) and an ECR management software is an asset.
• Customer Focus: Acts with the customer in mind. Is responsive to the needs and opinions of others.
• Communication: Written and verbal communications are clear, concise, and understandable. Listens actively to others with empathy.
• Rigor and discipline: Demonstrates a sense of rigor in all aspects of his work. Sets priorities for actions according to the challenges of the activities.
• Initiative and Adaptability: Seizes opportunities in a proactive way. Does not give up when faced with a difficult situation. Identifies problems and finds solutions in a creative manner. Demonstrates flexibility to changing conditions and/or environment.
Fluent in French and English (written and spoken).
We offer an interesting job in an international growing company, dynamic and collaborative working environment, possibility to work on innovative projects and continuous professional growth.
Please note that we have an established hybrid working pattern in place.
Passion for work, initiative and adaptability, impact and influence, innovation and decisiveness are the key attributes we are looking for.
If you are Swiss or EU citizen, or hold a valid work permit, please apply and send your full application only in English.
No recruitment agencies please