IC Assembly Engineer
EM Microelectronic Marin SAMarin-Epagnier
Publication date:10 March 2023
IC Assembly Engineer
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA is a company of the SWATCH GROUP (36'000 employees worldwide), specialized in the design and manufacturing of high-end technology, integrated circuits and electronic modules. The quality of our products and the know-how of our teams, position EM Microelectronic-Marin SA as an internationally recognized semiconductor and display provider for applications in the watch industry, for telecommunications, in consumer goods and the automotive industry.
In order to strengthen our IC Production Backend division, we are recruiting a
You will be responsible for all subcontracted processes into our Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly & test houses in Asia (OSAT). Your responsibility covers New Products Introductions (NPI) process from feasibility to full deployment into operations. You will manage changes proposals coming from our OSATs. Your mission extends to innovation from existing and new OSATS including internal communication and process internalization. As project leader you drive equipment acquisition from suppliers selection to full deployment in production. As engineer, you will be responsible for specific processes in our preassembly site.
Your assignment includes:
- Interface with development team and drive to optimized assembly cost / lead time solutions
- Interface with preassembly team and report potential internalization and lessons learn from OSAT experience
- Engineering ramp up support in internal and external production activity
- You will be leader in cross functional problem solving team for quality and technical related problems in your field of responsibility using problem solving approach
- Monitor your activity by creating KPI in our Manufacturing Execution system (MES) to improve results in continuous improvement approach.
You will work closely with the development teams, engineering, maintenance, logistics and operations in a highly multicultural environment. As a technical leader of cross-functional teams, documentation and presentation of your work results according EM's business processes will be an important part of your responsibility. This position offers a various and wide responsibility on an operational as well as on a project-driven level.
- Electronic or microtechnics HES engineer or equivalent demonstrating at least 5 years experience in an international environment, preferably in semiconductor industry
- Knowledge of processes in IC-assembly (bumping, electroplating, die sorting, die attach, wire bonding, molding) is a plus
- Experience with qualification methodology & approach
- Ability to apply process competences methodology using metrology and statistical tools (Six sigma, DOE, SPC, GRR)
- Project Management - able to work on several projects simultaneously meeting time and cost target
- Willingness to travel
If you are ownership driven, efficient & dynamic, excellent communicator, team player, pro-active and innovative, we are looking forward to receive your application with your CV and motivation letter.
- Fluent French and English
EM Microelectronic-Marin SA
- Denise GERMANN
EM Microelectronic Marin SA