Inventory and Logistics Manager
Publication date:18 November 2022
Workload:70 – 80%
Place of work:Rue Galilée 6, 1401 Yverdon-les-Bains
Suisselle is a scale-up based in the technology parc of Yverdon-les-Bains, Y-Parc. The innovative products supporting beauty via several lines are produced in their white room in Yverdon and sold to medical doctors and distributors worldwide.
Join a small international team to get a real start-up experience with several innovative projects on-going and to come. In order to enjoy the challenge you must be flexible, independent, have a strong “can do” attitude and capable of adapting yourself to an international environment.
Inventory and Logistics Manager
The principal duty of the Inventory and Logistics manager is to organize and monitor inventory, to implement and monitor processes to guarantee the reliability of stock, organize and be responsible of cleanliness in all storage areas, manage entries and deliveries to our customer and sub-contractor.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures;
- Inspect the levels of raw material, finish goods and consumables
- Supply and manage consumables;
- In accordance with Export specialist prepare orders and plan date of shipments;
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory;
- Manage the receipt, storage, and distribution of warehouse goods;
- Keep detailed records of warehouse activities;
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus;
- Manage budget and resources of his own perimeter;
- Liaise regularly with Operations and Sales to provide inventory level, delivery dates and shipping information;
- Manage and maintain master data of his own perimeter in the ERP;
- Ensure effective and safe use of warehouse equipment;
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships;
- Ensure effective, safe operations by implementing procedures and policies;
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc);
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.;
- Assist, support, and provide backup coverage for all Supply Chain team members;
- Assist and backup Export specialist;
- In case of need can help Operations for several production operation activities;
- Delivery occasionally to our partners.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary education degree with a focus on supply chain management, inventory control, manufacturing, or materials management or a Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Minimum 3 years of stock management experience required;
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
- Min 1 years of experience with inventory management software (e.g. ERP);
- Hands-on experience with logistics, inventory management, and procurement;
- Understanding of integrated supply chain and logistics concepts and theories.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCES:
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment within an international environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- A team player who works well across different groups of experts and is able to coordinate and communicate requirements across the teams;
- Multitasking and prioritizing capabilities;
- Strong problem solver and able to create solutions to challenges in an expedient manner;
- Competent in MS Office, messaging, web-conferencing systems;
- Good written skills of English, good command of French.
No recruitment agencies please